Spanish language courses for teens & young groups in Málaga, Spain (the whole year)! Come with your teacher!
Live an adventure with the Spanish programs for youngsters from the age of 12 to 17. Even off-season, the climate in Malaga is still warm enough to keep enjoying the beautiful beaches.
- learning languages with funny acitivites in the afternoon and the week-ends and living in a Spanish host family
- complementary to Spanish lessons: cultural and sports activities!
- Alhambra Instituto offers comfort and a safe environment for teachers and students
- learning Spanish with people from all over the world and indulging Spanish cultur
Group course for teenagers, youngsters and young adults
This course is designed for young students between 11 and 18 years and has a minimum duration of one week.
(In order to discuss the exact date and duration of your course, you have to contact our office).
- Even on arrival at the airport, your group is well taken care of. The course includes a transfer service from the airport Malaga (two ways): A teacher will accompany the group directly to their accomodation and later also back to the airport.
- The accomodation for this course is a Spanish host family with half- or full-pension which includes two meals (breakfast and lunch or dinner). The students have double rooms at their disposal. Living in a host family is the best way to fully immerge in Spanish language and cultur and the well-known hospitality of the Spaniards will leave absolutely nothing to desire. For example, you can practice general expressions, grammar and vocabulary already in a discussion at breakfast, and also learn a lot about Spanish cultur. All of our host familys have been visited by our teachers before-hand to guarantee that our students are well taken care of.
- Our students always arrive on the first Sunday before start date of their course and leave Malaga the first Saturday after ending their course. Should that be impossible for you, we kindly ask you to inform us about that in advance and to pay the according extra nights.
- Our families are trustworthy and very experienced in welcoming students from abroad. The students’ parents will get the address and a short description of the family in advance, in return the family also gets all information necessary of the student such as eating habits, allergies, a 24-hour emergency number etc.
During the whole stay in Malaga, one of our teachers will take care of:
- The teacher is the first caregiver for the students of our school. Therefore, there will be a meeting on the first day to get to know each other and to present and discuss the whole program.
- Supervising of the lessons and activities to ensure that every student has the same chances and acts correctly
- Control of curfew. This will be in collaboration with the according families.
- The teacher is available 24 hours a day (however, please make use of that in emergency cases only!).
- Every day, students will discuss their day, either at school or with the family.
- The teacher can be contacted at all times, no matter if it is about accomodation, the language course and also in case of diseases.
Upon arrival, students will be asked to write a test in order to be able to place them in a course fitting their level and needs.
We specialise in tailor-made courses for student groups and young adults and are available the whole year.
We offer Spanish programs and cultural activities for one or two weeks. Please contact us directly if you would like to book a course.
The program is tailor-made for youngsters, teenagers and young adults. If desired, it can also include activities and a cultural program.
Spanish for young adults in Spain
In this program students have 4 hours a day. Small groups create a nice atmosphere between student and teacher and learning gets easier.
Included in the course is a daily cultural program and activities, carried out by competent and experienced teachers. These activities take place in the afternoon and are optional. Some of them are: :
- cultural visits: in the old town, the Alcazaba, the shopping centres, the port, little boat rides etc.
- social activities: cinema, wine tasting, eating churros with chocolate, aquapark, karaoke..
- sports: beach-volleyball, soccer, games at the beach, hiking into the mountains of Malaga
- an excursion per week to places such as Còrdoba, Sevilla, Granada, Ronda, Gibraltar etc.
- at the end of their stay, every student gets a certificate of their participation in the course with indication of their language level
- participants can use everything the school offers: free access to the internet, WiFi in all classrooms and the terrace, loaning books, DVDs and videos
- every activity not carried out by the school has to be indicated in advance
- it is necessary to conclude a contract of health insurance for the students. However, during the whole stay in Malaga, students are insured by Alhambra Instituto.
* Before students arrive, they and their parents get the code of conduct. Should students disregard the code, the parents will be informed and according measures will follow.
- levels: all
- beginner dates for 2014/2015: every Monday
- minimum duration: one week
At Alhambra Instituto you can learn Spanish in a diverse and fun way. The Spanish courses and the activities that we offer are for all levels and all ages.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Alhambra Instituto!
Teachers & Monitors accompanying the group
- COURSE: Teachers/Monitors who comes and lead the groups can participate (for free) to any courses during their staying, if they like, if there are places and if their level fits with the group level.
Group of students with chaperons
- ACCOMODATION, ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS: According to the number of students and to the accomodation chosen, teachers will have these reductions:
- Groups with 12 to 19 students: 1 teacher gets a free accomodation (in a shared apartment ”comfort”) and in the activities and excursions program
- Groups with 20 to 35 students: 2 teachers get free accomodation (in apartment-privat-studio for 2) and in the activities and excursions program
- Groups with 36 to 45 students: 3 teachers gets free accomodation (in privat apartment for 3) and in the activities and excursions program
There will not be refund on the cost of an eventual Hotel or Hostel accomodation.