Spanish courses for groups in Malaga, Spain: Teenagers, young students and adults
Tailor made Spanish courses for Groups: Alhambra-Instituto offers Spanish teachers the chance to partake in the rewarding experience of taking students abroad to study Spanish in our school. Spanish for school Groups
Of course Alhambra-Instituto also offers you and a group of friends, colleagues or fellow-students the possibility to book a group-course with an interesting discount.
1. Group from three to seven participants (small groups):
Alhambra-Instituto offers groups from 3 to 7 participants a 10% discount on the course price. To benefit from this offer just mention “Group Discount”, and the names of the other group members in the comment section on the application form.
2. Group of 7 to 45 participants (large groups):
For the larger groups, Alhambra-Instituto offers customized programs and significantly reduced prices.
We can provide tailor-made programmes for your group which can also include a range of guided tours and excursions, a leisure program, parties and sporting activities that can shed a different light on the Spanish language and culture.
We have mainly 3 types of Spanish courses for Groups:A) Spanish for Teenagers Groups (age 12 -17) acompanied by 1 or more teachers (depending of number of participants) B) Spanish for Juniors Groups (age 14 -19) acompanied by 1 or more teachers (depending of number of participants) C) Spanish Courses for closed groups of Adults with Specific Interests
A) Spanish for Teenagers in Spain: the Course
Alhambra Instituto offers an exciting programme of Spanish classes and extracurricular activities to foreign teenagers Groups who want to learn Spanish in Spain. We provide a very personal service to the Group and to each student and take great care to ensure that students are safe, relaxed and enjoying themselves throughout their stay in Malaga. Your Teacher/leader Group or your organization can customize the stay.
- Spanish Courses For Groups of Teenagers start on Mondays and are available the whole year round.
- Allows the students to use Spanish in real life situations.
- Builds student’s confidence and fluency in communication.
- The afternoon activities Introduces students to the Spanish culture, folklore and sports.
- We can include in your program specific themes or topics if you so desire.
- For customised Spanish programs for teenagers groups (tailor-made) you must contact with us
B) Spanish for Young & Juniors Groups in Spain: the Course
Our Junior Spanish Courses for Groups aim to ensure that students enjoy every minute whilst studying at Alhambra Instituto in what can be, for some, a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our Spanish course will develop their language skills and increase their confidence, whilst our fully supervised, high quality social programme mixes cultural visits with sports,fun activities and excursions to encourage Spanish language development. We will help arrange the perfect Spanish learning programme for your group in Spain.
- Spanish Courses for Junior or High School Group start on Mondays and are available the whole year round
- Introduces you to the Spanish culture
- Develops research and communication skills with other international students at Alhambra Instituto
- Integrates the Spanish language, culture and holidays
- Design the Spanish course for your group will give you a wide range of opportunities to create an excellent stay in Spain
- For tailor-made Spanish programs for Juniors or High Schools groups (tailor-made) you must contact our office
C) Spanish Specific Courses for Adults Groups in Spain: the Course
Our academic department will work closely with each group prior to their arrival to ensure we help achieve their specific goals. Our activity department will also create a leisure programme with cultural visits, business visits, afternoon activities with our teachers and weekend excursions. All of our Spanish Adult Group courses are based at our school in Malaga.
We have welcomed groups from colleges, universities, agencies, businesses and governments from across the globe, each with their own specific programme requirements
- Spanish Courses for Specific Adults Group start on Mondays and are available the whole year round
- For customised Spanish programs for Closed or open Adults groups (tay+tailor-made) you must contact our office
Spanish Courses for Groups: Destination
The Alhambra Instituto school is located in Malaga in the South of Spain on the Mediterranean coast in the community of Andalusia
We organize educational trips for schools, colleges and universities, Spanish language courses in Malaga the south of Spain very close to the beach!!!
If you have any special demands such as specific topics or excursions/tours, please inform us of your demands at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
Book a group course at Alhambra instituto
Booking a group course is very important and has many advantages.
Our only conditions are that you book a course with at least 3 daily lessons + leisure program.
Our Spanish courses for groups are especially designed for schools, universities, companies, associations, etc. but of course also for groups of families and friends.
We can arange for you to be picked up at the airport upon arrival, and we can even assign you with a group-coordinator who takes care of the needs of your group and can organize group excursions etc.
Group discounts apply for all our courses, but can not be used in combination with any other promotional offer.